BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Ode to Fall

I decided to write a few haiku verses related to this extraordinary Fall we are having here in Tennessee and from the observation of others also experiencing a beautiful Fall.
Leaf of God

Sitting at my desk
Music played from my CD
Something caught my eye.

Bright colored leaves danced
To the tune of the music
God was in each leaf.
Blue Skies

A fall blue sky can
Turn many shades all day long
Drawing me upwards.

Deep turquoise sparkles
Like gemstones in the ocean
And the blue was God.
The Last Flower

A pink rose stands tall
As the last flower to bloom
On my patio table.

It is very cold
And yet the flower speaks
Saying I am one with God.

1 comments:

Liz Elston said...

We are missing fall here in south Florida! :(

We need to come take in some of your fall!